IDFC FIRST Bank is proud to offer its Flagship MBA Scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic year. This generous award is designed to assist students interested in earning their MBA degree from an accredited university or college. This scholarship is available to both domestic and international students and provides them with a financial boost to help further their education. The scholarship is awarded to those who demonstrate financial need, academic achievement, and potential for success. The award is intended to support and encourage more students to pursue their dreams of earning an MBA. The Flagship MBA Scholarship is a great opportunity for students to get the financial assistance they need to reach their educational goals.
IDFC Bank launched a scholarship program for MBA aspirants in the year 2016. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students who are not able to study at the postgraduate level due to financial constraints. IDFC First Bank Flagship MBA Scholarship is awarded to students who have secured admission in MBA courses. The scholarship is worth INR 2,00,000 for pursuing two years of full-time MBA. Let’s explore all the important things you should know about IDFC First Bank Flagship MBA Scholarship.
|Applicable for||MBA (Full Time)|
|Organization||IDFC First Bank|
|Amount Offered||INR 2,00,000|
Also Read: Drake University Presidential Scholarship
IDFC First Bank Flagship MBA Scholarship Eligibility
There are specific eligibility criteria set by the IDFC Bank for the scholarship. Check out the IDFC First Bank Flagship MBA Scholarship eligibility requirements:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- The candidate’s gross annual family income should be less than or equal to Rs. 6 LPA from all sources combined
- Candidates who have secured admission in MBA courses for the year 2023-25 are eligible
- Business school should be among the list of MBA colleges specified by IDFC Bank
How to Apply?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the MBA Scholarship. The application process is online and the stepwise details are given below:
- All candidates must check the latest deadline on the official website.
- The application form is available on the online portal.
- Candidates must make an account on the official website.
- Fill in the required details and upload the mandatory documents in the PDF format.
- Complete the application form by clicking on the submit tab.
- Candidates will receive the application number on the registered mobile number or email ID.
- You can use the application number to track their application status.
Note: Candidates are advised to adhere to the deadlines released by the organization as applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
Click Here for the list of colleges eligible for IDFC First Bank Flagship MBA Scholarship
Also Read: Let’s Explore Scholarships In Europe!
All applicants have to submit the mandatory documents at the time of registration. Here is the list of documents you should keep handy:
- Updated resume
- Birth Certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Acceptance letter of BSchool
- Financial Statements
- Statement of purpose
This is all you need to know about the IDFC First Bank Flagship MBA Scholarship. Are you interested in pursuing an MBA from a university abroad? Get in touch with our Leverage Edu experts and counsellors . Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.