The Netherlands is a great destination for international students looking to pursue an MBA. Many universities in the Netherlands offer scholarship opportunities to help students pay for their degree. When it comes to finding an MBA scholarship in the Netherlands, there are many options available. From government-funded grants and scholarships to private foundations, international students should be sure to explore the various options. This list of MBA scholarships in the Netherlands provides an overview of some of the available scholarships, and can help students narrow down their search for the perfect funding opportunity.
MBA is one the most sought-after courses worldwide and the Netherlands is the world’s most internationally connected country, both, in terms of geography and economy, along with its multicultural environment, affordable academic costs and a competitive economy, has become a popular destination in Europe for international students, who wish to study abroad. Moreover, the universities in the country also offer various scholarships to international students. They offer a two-year MBA curriculum in various specialisations like finance, economics, marketing, accounting and management. About 49% of students who seek an MBA in this country are able to find work in school and about 25% of the remaining students get hired. These factors make the Dutch B- schools stand in the top 10 MBA destinations in the world. Are you also one of those who aspire to pursue an MBA from the Netherlands? If yes, then continue reading this blog for more information on the MBA scholarship in the Netherlands.
Forte Fellows Program
The Forte Fellows Program is a Partial Funding international grant for overseas students given by the Forte Foundation. The students eligible for this scholarship: All nationalities are welcome. This Masters, MBA grant is available for anyone interested in pursuing a career in business administration. This scholarship can be used at any of Forte’s partner schools.
- Scholarships are open to women candidates.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent leadership qualities in one or more ways.
- Candidates must exhibit academic leadership, community leadership, team leadership and creative leadership.
- Applicants should be actively dedicated to women and girls empowerment via community involvement and personal mentorship.
- Fellows who represent diverse work and educational backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities and citizenship must be nominated by their schools.
Wittenborg MBA Scholarship
Wittenborg MBA Scholarships are available for Master’s and MBA degrees in Business Administration. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 5,000 euro, and it is granted by the Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences. All nationals are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences offers the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship to exceptional candidates from all around the world who aspire to study MBA programmes at the university.
- Applicants for the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship must meet the admission requirements of the corresponding MBA program (MBA General Management, MBA Hospitality Management, MBA Innovation & Entrepreneurship).
- Applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Business.
- Candidates applying for Wittenborg MBA Scholarship are required to have a work experience of at least 3 years.
- Applicants should also fulfil the following requirements:
- IELTS or TOEFL Requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOFEL 90
- GPA Requirement: 7.5
- The national of the applicant should be non-EU/EER
RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award
One of the MBA Scholarships in the Netherlands is the RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award is a Partial Funding international scholarship available to international students at the Rotterdam School of Management (RSM). The students eligible for this scholarship: All nationalities are welcome.
This Master’s or MBA scholarship can be used to pursue a career in business or management.
- The RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Awards are offered to outstanding students who have the financial need to pursue their MBA degree at RSM.
- The applicants for RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award should have submitted their MBA application for an International full-time MBA program.
- The candidates should submit MBA Dean’s Assistance Award application.
- The unsuccessful candidates cannot apply for other MBA Dean’s Assistance Award rounds.
- The applicants should submit a financial plan with the scholarship application agreement.
- The financial plan should consist of an estimation of how they will raise the funds for their MBA study
- The motivation letters will not be accepted and do not offer full tuition fees.
- The candidates should submit both the scholarship application to the Financial Aid office and the MBA application at the same time.
- The applicants are assessed based on their financial needs and all the aspects of their MBA application.
- The recipients of the RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award get tuition fee waivers.
The University of Amsterdam-Economics and Business
The Nuffic offers a Full Funding international scholarship to overseas students at the University of Amsterdam-Economics and Business. The students eligible for this scholarship: Indian citizens are welcome to participate.
Accountancy and Control, Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance, Business Administration, Business Economics, Econometrics, Economics, Entrepreneurship, and Finance are all options for this master’s and MBA scholarship. The scholarship can be taken at the university.
- The applicants for the University of Amsterdam Business School – Neso-India Orange Tulip Scholarships in the Netherlands must be a citizen of India.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Satisfy IELTS or TOEFL score requirement. (IELTS- min. 6.5 and TOEFL- min. 94)
- The applicants are required to indicate that they wish to apply for the scholarship on their application form.
- The scholarship will not be combined with other scholarships.
RSM MBA Diversity Scholarships in the Netherlands
RSM MBA Diversity Scholarships in the Netherlands are available for Master’s and MBA degrees in Business and Management. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, and a partial tuition price waiver, and it is granted by the Rotterdam School of Management (RSM). This grant is available to students from all over the world.
- The MBA Diversity Scholarship application must be submitted by the candidates.
- Unsuccessful candidates are not eligible to apply for future MBA Diversity Scholarship rounds.
- Applicants should complete the scholarship application and e-mail the RSM Financial Aid Office their signed Applicant Agreement.
- Both the scholarship application and the MBA application should be submitted at the same time.
- The applicants are judged solely on the basis of their MBA applications (essays, GMAT, curriculum vitae, and admissions interview).
- Nationality, gender, experience, and cultural background are also taken into account while evaluating candidates.
Other Scholarships in the Netherlands
|Scholarships Available||Offered by|
|TIAS Scholarship for Future Leaders||Tilburg University|
|TIAS Scholarship for Women in Business||Tilburg University|
|TIAS MBA Merit Scholarship||Tilburg University|
|RSM MBA Scholarship||Rotterdam School of Management|
|Alumni Lifelong Learning Scholarship||Rotterdam School of Management|
|Academic Excellence Scholarship||Maastricht School of Management|
|Entrepreneurship/Family Business Scholarship||Maastricht School of Management|
|GMAT Scholarship||Amsterdam Business School|
Want to study abroad but are worried about expenses? Let Leverage Finance help you!
Not sure which Scholarship to choose? Sign up for a free consultation with one of our Leverage Edu experts, and we’ll help you select the ideal course and university for a successful career. Call our experts at 1800572000 for a 30-minutes counselling session today.