The Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for international students to study in the United Kingdom. This scholarship offers a range of support, enabling talented students from around the world to make their dream of studying in the UK a reality. From tuition fee waivers to living expenses and accommodation costs, the Transform Together Scholarship offers a comprehensive package of financial assistance. In addition to the financial support, the scholarship also encourages academic excellence and personal development by providing mentoring and career guidance. For those looking to kick-start their studies in the UK, the Transform Together Scholarship offers a unique chance to make the most of their educational journey.
Studying in the UK can seem daunting and expensive at some universities. But, there are several universities that ease this burden by offering a range of scholarships, bursaries and grants to students to help support their studies. One such scholarship is the Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship offered by the Sheffield Hallam University to international students. The scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in full-time programs at the university.
What is the Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship?
Transform Together are scholarships given by Sheffield Hallam University, UK, exclusively for international students enrolled in full-time taught courses at undergraduate and postgraduate. With an acceptance rate of 74.7%, Sheffield Hallam University offers over 400 courses including Accounting, Banking and Finance, Biosciences and Chemistry, Digital Media, Economics, Law, Marketing, MBA, Paramedic Science and more.
As scholarships are competitive affairs, the Transform Together Scholarships select students on the basis of the information provided in the online scholarship application form. They are awarded to students who demonstrate excellent academic achievements. A half fee waiver i.e. 50% discount is available for all undergraduate courses and the first year of postgraduate courses. Applicants are also required to describe how they will stand out as an ambassador of the Sheffield Hallam University during the course of and after their studies.
The university is now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in January 2023. The closing date for applications is 01 November 2022.
Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for one of these scholarships, you must
- Be an international student
- Enrolled in a full-time course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Be completely self-funded
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, like field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study (in postgraduate programmes)
Course-Wise Eligibility Criteria
|Undergraduate||Standard XII graduation certificate with an average score of 65%
IELTS Score of 6.0
|Postgraduate||3-4 year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 55%-60%. successful completion of a recognised pre-masters course
IELTS score of 6.0 OR A minimum of 70% in English at Standard XII (for specific programmes)
|MBA||A minimum score of 55% from a relevant three-year degree At least two years of post-qualification full-time work experience in a supervisory role.IELTS Level of 6.5|
Make Your Scores Skyrocket with Leverage Live
You are not eligible to apply if you:
- have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship;
- have previously received a Transform Together scholarship for a course at the same level of study(i.e. you had a Transform Together scholarship for a masters course and you wish to study a second masters course);
- are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider;
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK;
- have an offer for one of their International Foundation Programmes;
- do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. The university has the right to only consider applicants who have accepted their study offers.
Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming January Intake Universities in UK
Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship Application Process
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Check if you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria
- When you have applied for a course, you will receive a Student Identifier Number. This SI Number is required to apply for a scholarship by filling the application form (available on their website) and sending your academic transcripts to [email protected] before the deadline.
- You will be informed in a month’s time about whether you have received the scholarship or not.
All About MIM in UK
Want to study at the prestigious Sheffield Hallam University by availing Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship. Good news! It’s not so late, apply for the January intake and get all the perks of studying at the dynamic university with a fee waiver. Call our Leverage Edu experts today on 1800 572 000 and book a free session.