The University of Sydney Business School Scholarships offers a range of financial aid options to help students reach their academic goals. The School offers a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and grants to cover tuition fees, living expenses and other associated costs. The scholarships are designed to assist students to pursue their studies in a range of disciplines, from accounting and finance to management and marketing. With the support of the University of Sydney Business School Scholarships, students can gain the skills and knowledge to become a successful business leader of the future.
The University of Sydney Business School in Australia is triple certified and globally recognized in management and business education. In this blog, we bring to you everything you need to know about the University of Sydney Business School scholarships from eligibility to the application process. So without any further delay, if you are interested in applying to the University of Sydney Business School Scholarships, then read this blog to know all about it!
Also Read: Scholarships in Australia for Indian Students
Why Study at the University of Sydney Business School?
Let us first unravel why one should study at the prestigious University of Sydney Business School before actually jumping onto the University of Sydney Business School Scholarships. Given below are reasons why you must consider studying at the University of Sydney Business School:
- Positioned #4 in Australia and #4 internationally for graduate employability.
- The only business college in Australia to hold both the desired triple accreditation and CEMS participation.
- Projects are industry-driven and future-centered and will furnish you with the abilities important to prevail in an evolving world.
- Students can gain direct admittance to the industry through genuine world counseling projects with accomplices like Deloitte, Ernst and Young, and PwC.
- The university has a committed Careers and Employability Office for particular administrations that will assist you with accomplishing your vocation goals.
- You can also take part in our honor-winning Job Smart program, empowering you to acquire the abilities and expert experience to find a new line of work when you graduate.
- Students can also obtain working experience while they complete their degree with a wide assortment of chances accessible in Australia and abroad.
Also Read: [Top Reasons to Study in Australia]
University Of Sydney Business School International Scholarships
The University of Sydney Business School offers up to 100 scholarships each year, ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 (INR 4.12 lacs – 8.24 lacs) . The scholarships are given to new Business School foreign undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
List of Business Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance Professor Henry J Cowan Memorial Scholarship
- Rotary International Scholarships
- Sydney Uni Sports and Fitness (SUSF) Sporting Scholarships and Elite Athlete Program
- The Bruton Educational Trust Scholarship
- The Humanitarian High Achiever Scholarship
- University of Sydney Honours Scholarship
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Must Read: MBA in Australia for Indian Students
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
To be qualified for the University of Sydney Business School scholarships, candidates should be:
- A global undergraduate or postgraduate student aiming to begin their coursework programme in the impending semester
- The scholarship is not applicable to:
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand or Australian permanent residents
- Students applying to courses like MBA (Leadership and Enterprise), Master of Management (CEMS), Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy
Business college International Scholarships are granted across up to three rounds for every semester. The grant is application-based and approaching understudies are urged to present an application right on time to meet all requirements for thought for a grant. Kindly visit university official website to get information in more detail.
The Application Process
Given below is a list of requirements for the application process:
- Applications for the scholarship include presenting a statement of purpose.
- Applications for the Business School International Scholarship with an unconditional proposal for their planned programme of study will be considered for a grant. Grants will be granted dependent on merit and the statement of purpose.
- The worth of the scholarship granted will be credited to the tuition fee account of the awardee.
- Learn more and apply at the Business School International Scholarship webpage.
Also Read: Best MBA Colleges in Australia: The Ultimate Guide
FAQs on University Of Sydney Business School Scholarships
This was all about the University of Sydney Business School scholarships. Want to study in Australia? Your wish is our job to fulfill. Book a free 30 minutes session with our Leverage Edu experts and they will do anything that will make you land at your dream study destination. You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute counselling session.