The University of East Anglia (UEA) is proud to offer the MSc Applied Training Scholarship – an innovative and comprehensive training opportunity for postgraduate students. This scholarship provides successful applicants with the chance to gain an accredited MSc Applied Training qualification, allowing them to develop their professional knowledge and skills. The scholarship is available to UK, EU, and international students, providing a unique opportunity to gain the world-class training that UEA is renowned for. An exciting and dynamic learning experience awaits those who are accepted onto the scholarship, and the qualification gained can open up a range of career options.
The University of East Anglia is a university that offers premium education in the field of Economics. And when it comes to scholarships, the UEA is famous for rewarding amazing scholarships to international students who achieve extraordinarily in academics. One such scholarship is the UEA MSc Applied Training Scholarship that offers a valuable award for postgraduate students.
|Award amount||10,000 Pounds (INR 9 Lakh)|
|Number of students awarded||4|
Six scholarships are being made available by the University of East Anglia to Indian students who want to pursue postgraduate degrees. The scholarships are provided by several university departments to applicants for master’s programmes during the 2022–2023 academic year. All passport-holding citizens of the selected nations who have been offered a spot on a UEA postgraduate teaching degree for September 2023 entrance are eligible for The Great Scholarships.
There are various eligibility criteria for the MSc Applied Training Scholarship offered by the School of Economics at the UEA. The scholarship is available for students from Africa, Asia, Central and South America. For consideration for a scholarship, candidates must:
- possess Indian nationality.
- possess a first-year degree that will allow you to enrol in a taught postgraduate programme in a UK university.
- engaged in the field with work experience or demonstrated interest in the subject matter be motivated and academically able to complete a UK postgraduate degree meet the English language requirement of the UK university
- MSc Economics of International Finance and Trade
- MSc Economics of Money, Banking and Capital Markets
- MSc International Business Finance and Economics
- MSc Global Media Economics
- MSc Quantitative Financial Economics
- MSc Economics and International Relations
- MSc Behavioural Economics and Data Science
Must Read: UEA Acceptance Rate
Benefits of the MSc Applied Training Scholarship
The number of awards given under the UEA MSc Applied Training Scholarship is not disclosed by the School of Economics.
However, whoever wins the scholarship is awarded an amount of GBP 5000 or INR 5.08 lakhs. The scholarship amount granted can be used for tuition fees only.
Must Read: International and EU Scholarship Scheme at UEA
The MSc Applied Training Scholarship is awarded based on your merit. Even though no separate application is required, you must submit your application for the eligible courses before 31st May 2022.
Must Read: Know more about the UEA Admission Process
[Bonus] List of Scholarships to Study in UK
- International & EU Scholarship Scheme at UEA
- British Chevening Scholarships for International Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree Scholarship
- GREAT Scholarships
- A.S Hornby Educational Trust Scholarship
- Felix Scholarships
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships (CWIT)
- Dr. Manmohan Singh Scholarships
- Inlaks Scholarships
- Scotland Saltire Scholarships
Language Proficiency Requirement
All overseas applicants who are not citizens of the United Kingdom or another English-speaking country must demonstrate their English language competency by submitting their IELTS/TOEFL or comparable score. Below are the cutoff scores for several tests that are acceptable for entrance to undergraduate programmes.
- For international applicants and wherever necessary, transcripts and English language certifications
- Study Plan Statement or SOP (500 words minimum).
- Test results for English language proficiency
- With the exception of the BSc Midwifery (shortened) and the fields of physiotherapy, creative writing, theatre directing, occupational therapy, and literary translation, all academic fields require two references.
- study proposal (MRes Social Science Research Methods)
- Potential advisor and dissertation subject suggested (MSc courses in cognitive science, neuroscience, developmental psychology, and social psychology)
All passport-holding citizens of the selected nations who have been offered a spot on a UEA postgraduate teaching degree for September 2023 entrance are eligible for The Great Scholarships.
Worried About IELTS? Take a Demo Class with Leverage Live Experts and Learn the Coolest Ways to Ace the Exam in One-Go!
The UEA MSc Applied Training Scholarship is only applicable for the courses listed in the table above. However, if you want to apply for courses other than Economics, there are various UK Scholarships that you can apply for. One of them is India’s largest study abroad program- Leverage Edu’s Scholarship Program. Apply now and win scholarships up to INR 5 lakhs. Hurry up, the deadline is 31st January 2022!