Vueville Future Technology Scholarship is proud to offer an incredible opportunity to help students reach their educational goals and become leaders in the technology field. Our scholarship program is designed to recognize and reward outstanding students who have a passion for innovation, a drive to make a difference, and the ambition to succeed in the ever-evolving world of technology. We provide financial assistance to those who are committed to pursuing a career in technology and are dedicated to expanding their knowledge and skills. Our scholarship recipients will be given the opportunity to build their own futures through the power of education and technology.
The Vueville Future Technology Scholarship is valued at USD 1,000 (INR 83K) and is awarded to one student who decides to study in a university located in Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, USA, Singapore, etc. The selection decision for the scholarship is based on an essay submitted by the candidates. Students pursuing a bachelor’s certificate, bachelor’s diploma, bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree are eligible for this scholarship. Let’s know more about the Vueville Future Technology Scholarship in this blog.
|Name of the Scholarship||Vueville Future Technology Scholarship|
|Offered By||The VueVille Future Technology|
|Application Deadline||Not Released|
|Course Level||Bachelors & Masters|
|No. of Scholarships||1|
|Amount||$1,000 (INR 83K)|
|Renewability||One Time Payment|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Contact Information||Email: [email protected]
Vueville Future Technology Scholarship Grant Details
The Vueville Future Technology Scholarship awarded a $1,000 (around INR 83K) stipend to one candidate to assist pay for a part of their tuition fees. The scholarship is valid for colleges in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Germany, India, and Singapore, and just needs the submission of a 1000-word essay. The sum of the Vueville Future Technology scholarship grant must be utilised to pay tuition costs. Recipients will be responsible for the remaining tuition and living expenses.
Also Read: Scholarships for Indian Students to Study in UK
Applicants must fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to apply for the Vueville Future Technology scholarship:
- The candidate must write and submit an original essay in English between 750-1000 words on the given subject.
- This subject changes each year. The most recent topic was related to the coronavirus outbreak in 2020.
- The student must be a full-time college senior, undergraduate or postgraduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, the EU countries, Singapore or India.
Must Read: Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award
As previously stated, the essay is required as part of the application process for the Vueville Future Technology Scholarship. Applicants must adhere to the following requirements in order to do so:
- Step 1: Write your essay in Microsoft Word format.
- Step 2: Mail your written essay to [email protected] along with the necessary details.
- Step 3: Personal details such as first and last name, age, phone and mailing address must be added in the email.
- Step 4: A certified letter from your educational institution clearly stating that you are a full-time student along with the name of the course and its duration must be included. A copy of any official document from the institution must be shown.
Students who wish to apply for the scholarship must write an essay on the provided topic that will be evaluated. Applicants will be judged solely based on the essay they have submitted. Here are a few things to remember:
- The word count should be in the range of 750-1000 words.
- The essay must be unique and imaginative, and it must be produced after extensive study.
Applicants might also have to undergo an interview session for the Vueville Future Technology Scholarship selection process. The decision notification will be sent to the recipient’s educational institution.
Terms of Participation
- The essay that is chosen as the best will be awarded the scholarship amount.
- The essay will be judged on the basis of the uniqueness of thoughts, creativity and extensive research.
- The decision taken by the judges will be final and there is no process of appeal.
- In case you are chosen, the amount of the scholarship will be transferred to the educational institution’s appropriate department. They are the ones who will be responsible for distributing it to you.
- The full amount of the scholarship must be used strictly for supporting the academic expenses of the student.
- After submitting the essay, the student gives Vueville irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute on any website or publication for any purpose on or in connection with VueVille or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.
Know more about the Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship
Deadline of Vueville Future Technology Scholarship
The final date for submission is Sep 30th and the organisation will aim to announce the scholarship winner by Oct 25th on
The scholarship amount will be sent to the candidate’s educational institution by Nov 30th (subject to the candidate’s educational institution’s policies)
Past Winners of the Vueville Future Technology Scholarship
Let’s know about some of the past winners of the Vueville Future Technology scholarship:
|2018||Damian Kao of the University of Houston was selected as the winner of the 2018 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Damian was majoring in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Houston. The scholarship amount was disbursed to his university.|
|2019||Ru Bin of the University of Toronto was selected as the winner of the 2019 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Ru Bin enrolled in the Full-Time MBA Programme at the School of Graduate Studies. The scholarship amount was disbursed to his university.|
|2020||Quinn Olbrich of the Antioch University of Los Angeles was the winner of the 2020 VueVille Future Technology Scholarship. Quinn enrolled in the Masters in Clinical Psychology course. The scholarship amount was disbursed to his university.|
Your complete guide to know about Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
So this was all about the famous Vueville Future Technology scholarship for our study abroad aspirants. Get in touch with our experts at Leverage Edu to know more about amazing scholarships to study abroad in 2023. Call us at 1800572000 and book your FREE 30-minutes counselling session today!